. AlyaAziz Official Blog .

. AlyaAziz Official Blog .

Friday, November 20, 2009

I am not perfect

I am not a perfect person , and i dont try to be .
I am just another imprisoned soul , that is longing to be set free .

I dont want to be in this place anymore .
I dont want to shed anymore tears .
Im sick of always hiding inside of myself , this has gone on for too many years .

I dont want to show my emotions , or to tell you how i feel .
I just want to know the difference , between what is fake and what is real .

Im just another lost soul , that is waiting to be found .
Im just another liability , that you dont want around .

Im just falling through the air , and im about to hit the ground .
But i dont expect anyone to catch me , because no one wants me around .

No one really cares about me , they just ignore me everyday .
No one really cares enough , to even ask me if im okay .

1 comment:

  1. Ped ,

    t upload piCx smlm kt cni ya .

    t akk na cOpy jur .

    oke ?

    tengs sygs .

    leviu .

    ReplyDelete